A Simple Prayer for New Beginnings.
This new year may we receive Christ’s...
- Light and clarity in every area there’s darkness and confusion.
2. His word of peace where there’s trouble. His healing where there is pain and restoration for what is lost.
3. His direction when we don’t know which way to go. His grace to surrender our plans and vision in exchange for His.
4. His stability when it feels like our world is falling apart and His reassurance in the middle of storms.
5. His wisdom to know what to prioritize and do for every moment and season. .
6. His love, joy and peace that makes life worth living. A growing knowledge of Him that matters more than life itself.
7. His favor that brings success and fulfilment. And his humility to remember that no matter how high we rise it’s because of His grace and that we are in constant need of His wisdom and help.
8. His Grace to overcome our struggles and weaknesses. His Mercy where we need forgiveness and a second and third chance, and as many chances it takes to get it right.
9. His freedom from every thing that holds us bound— regret, shame, struggles, doubt, or fears, childhood trauma, unforgiveness etc. His restoration for what is lost.
10. His timely help at our lowest points of need, His answer to our earnest prayers, and His strength to patiently wait until we see His promises to us fulfilled.
Stay hopeful. Don’t fix your eyes on the storms of that difficulty, but rather fix your eyes on Him who rides on the storms. Replace fear with faith.
Don’t take your eyes off Jesus. Make him your Strongtower & Refuge, the One you run to for protection in times of trouble and terror. Desire Him more than any other thing or person.
You have come too far to give up. God who brought you this far will see you through.
Soon the night will end and the day will break. Weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning!
And remember, here’s why you can’t give up: https://link.medium.com/BLXDOIINowb
Happy New year!
Share this with someone you will like to bless.
Hi. I'm Dipo. I write and train on soft skills, personal development, teenagers, and overcoming fear, failure, shame, rejection, doubt, and other self-limiting obstacles to your progress.
If you'll like to know whenever I publish an article, please sign up here: https://bit.ly/3MB3CUu
Want inspiring content on social media? Let's connect on LinkedIn, here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dipo-adebayo-a99493114
Share this article with a friend.